-
September 19th, 2004, 11:15 PM
#1
HB Forum Owner
-
September 19th, 2004, 11:16 PM
#2
HB Forum Owner
-
September 19th, 2004, 11:34 PM
#3
Inactive Member
-
September 19th, 2004, 11:37 PM
#4
Inactive Member
WHOA!!! [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]
-
September 20th, 2004, 12:05 AM
#5
Inactive Member
<font size="8">OUTSTANDING!!</font> [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
September 20th, 2004, 12:15 AM
#6
Inactive Member
*ahem*
...that fucking rocks, dude [img]eek.gif[/img]
-
September 20th, 2004, 12:56 AM
#7
Inactive Member
-
September 20th, 2004, 01:19 AM
#8
Inactive Member
Excellent job, man. At first, I was taken aback at the paint scheme... the head and wings looked too stark against the dark armor... then I looked at it longer, and it started to remind me of the Chaos characters in the Citadel realm... and I started liking it more and more. It fits well... and you did a fantastic job painting with the blending, etc.
Beautiful work! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] I'm digging these original pieces everyone's doing. Very refreshing, and very cool.
-
September 20th, 2004, 02:46 AM
#9
Inactive Member
Wow! I knew Lucifer was the Angel of Light, not the Angel of Bling Bling [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]
[img]wink.gif[/img]
Amazing looking! Just not sure of the boots....
-
September 20th, 2004, 04:57 AM
#10
Inactive Member
that's pretty awesome man! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks